Training Specialist/Benefits Specialist
We are the nation's premier Discount Medical Plan Organization, saving its members hundreds of millions of dollars in supplemental healthcare benefits since 1992.
We are the largest discounted fee-for-services program of its type in the country.
Since 1992 we have been helping families and individuals save thousands upon thousands of dollars each year with the wide array of benefits that they offer.
Through research, trial, and error the founders formed a business where they now provide financial opportunities to thousands of people.
Through our homeworkers, we can offer these much-needed healthcare programs to people nationwide.
The Mission. . .
* Provide high quality and affordable medical care, dental care, prescription drugs, vision and chiropractic care to the average American family.
*Hold the well-being of our members, Independent Associates, service providers, staff and our company in equal balance.
*Foster an environment which promotes a spirit of cooperation, self-improvement, leadership and genuine concern for each other.
* Adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, service, and leadership that will earn us the respect and praise of our industry while providing financial stability and independence to those who would earn it.
We are expanding daily and are seeking disciplined, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Educating individuals about our membership plans and /our companies career opportunities.
Enrolling groups or individuals into the membership package that is the best fit for the member's needs
Training and mentoring individuals joining our team.
Household benefits are included.
Multiple bonus opportunities
Advancement opportunities available and encouraged
Full training is provided
Work Part-Time or Full-Time
The Training Process:
- One-on-one training with your own personal mentor
- Live and Recorded Conference Calls
- Live Training Calls
- Team Meetings
- Private Training Web Site
Please contact Michaelle at 302-536-8003 for further information and to request an interview or send your resume via this site. Interviews can also be requested online at MySuccessAndFreedomAtHome.com.